As part of renovating my Mother’s house, we tiled her shower.
Click HERE to see how we installed the shower base.
- Backer board (we used USG Durock)
- Joint tape and screws for the backer board (we used Durock screws)
- Measuring tape
- Putty knife
- RedGard Speed Coat from Home Depot
- Roller and roller handle
- Tile saw
- Spacers (depending on the width of the grout line)
- Large sponge
- Drill and mixing paddle
- Non-sanded grout (We used Cape Gray.)
- Notched trowel (size of notches depends on the size of tile – see manufacturer’s directions)
Follow Life with Neal and Suz: